<-- Back to Services.
Tribal Member Veterans Quarterly Benefit Distribution
Ron Simchen, Chairman
3009 E. Portland Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98404
The intent of the Tribal Member Veterans Quarterly Benefit Distribution Program is to reward Veterans or active military personnel for their service in the military.
Distribution of Stipends
Qualified Veterans and active military personnel will receive $500 per quarter (October, January, April, July).
• Register with the Puyallup Tribe of Indians Veterans Committee;
• Fill out and sign Veterans Quarterly Benefit Distribution Application;
• Provide documentation of veteran status, this includes copy of DD-214 form;
• Active military personnel must provide with their application copies of current military identification;
• Active military personnel must notify the Puyallup Tribe of Indians Veterans Committee of any changes in military status, i.e., discharges and provide copies of DD-214.
Applicant must be:
• A Puyallup Tribal member;
• A Veteran: An individual who has served honorably in a branch of the military. This includes individuals who (served 180 days of active duty) received an honorable discharge or general discharge; or
• On active duty: An individual who is serving in a branch of the military including reservist.
• Veterans who have been dishonorably discharged are not considered Veterans under this policy and therefore are not eligible to receive Veterans benefits.
Applications, Policies and Procedures
Tribal Member Veterans Quarterly Benefit Distribution Applications and Policies and Procedures Manual can be obtained at the above address. Please Note: Policies are subject to change during the course of the year.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm