<-- Back to Services.
Educational Enrichment Travel Assistance Program
Tribal Council Offices
3009 E. Portland Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98404
(253) 680-7829 • (253) 680-5759 Fax
The intent of the Educational Enrichment Travel Assistance Program is to aid high school students (GPA 3.5) with monetary assistance for fees and expenses when traveling to an educational leadership or academic program that advances a student's knowledge, skill and abilities, thereby improving character and leadership traits that will aid students in becoming successful in all facets of life.
Maximum Funding Provided
• Up to $1,000 per year. Assistance amounts are based on need. Applicant must turn in travel (original) receipts within 30 days of enrichment travel activity.
Applicant must be:
• An enrolled member of Puyallup Tribe of Indian;
• Attending an accredited school of learning (high school);
• 14-18 years of age
• Selected to participate in an educational program with formal notification, i.e., award or certification letter;
• If over the age of 18, applicant must be attending high school; and
• Have a GPA of 3.5 or greater.
• Enrollment/tuition fees for educational enrichment program;
• Airfare, including baggage check in;
• Taxi, rental car or shuttle; and
• Gas to travel to competition.
Applications, Policies and Procedures
Applications and completed Puyallup Tribe Educational Enrichment Travel Assistance Program Policies and Procedures Manual can be obtained at the above address.Please Note: Policies are subject to change during the course of the year.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm