<-- Back to Services.
Adult Activities Support Services
Tribal Council Offices
3009 E. Portland Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98404
(253) 573-7829 • (253) 680-5759 Fax
The intent of the Adult Activities Support Services is to aid Tribal member adults with monetary assistance for entry into a sports team or tournament, participation in health club or martial arts, Native American arts and crafts instruction, supplies for arts and crafts.
Maximum Funding Provided
• Can not exceed $1,000 (per year);
• Members of the sports team that are not enrolled Puyallup Tribal members will have their share
deducted from the $1,000;
• Must sign affidavit of participation in sports team or tournament;
• Entry fees over the $1,000 will be the responsibility of the sports team;
• Receipts are required when purchasing arts and crafts supplies that are not included in class fee.
Applicant must be:
• Enrolled member of the Puyallup Tribe of Indians; and
• 18 years of age or older.
• Fill out Adult Activities Support Services Application and list all team members (if applicable);
• Puyallup Tribal member teammates must provide copies of Tribal Identification number and sign
• All applications must be supported by documentation; this can include health club members
agreement, flyer or entry form that states the event, date and entry fee, or registration form;
• Must provide one weeks' notice prior to event; and
• If using funds for arts and crafts supplies, applicant must turn in original receipt to Program Coordinator.
Applications, Policies and Procedures
Applications and completed Puyallup Tribe Adult Activities Support Services Policies and Procedures Manual can be obtained at the above address. Please Note: policies are subject to change during the course of the year.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm